Monday, February 8, 2016

The last few days have been fairly busy. I finished gluing the other leg of my cardboard stool. I didn't take a picture of that, as it looks exactly like the first leg. Right now, it is in the craftshop, drying.

I finished my spotted lantern fish. I still don't know whether I like the end result, but I certainly enjoyed the process. The biggest problem was that I got glue all over the front of the project. It was really hard to handle all of those bitty little pieces. I'll take it to the Boys and Girls Club and let the kiddos decide what it is worth--someone can use their homework points to buy it, and they'll have a little piece of original art of their very own.



 I also turned one old t-shirt into heavy yarn for a rug.


I really enjoy making new items from worn out things that don't seem to have any life left to them. This shirt will make a great contribution to my next rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment